Warsaw, in recent years, has become a major tourist destination and an important economic area in Central Europe, both of which make it an ideal place for International Corporate Events and Conferences.
Warsaw has a variety of Conference venues to choose from; including both modern and historic meeting facilities. The Hilton Hotel and Convention Centre has the largest convention space in the city and boasts state of the art Conference Facilities
Warsaw is Poland’s capital city and its largest. In the years following World War II, the city was completely rebuilt and since then it has become a thriving city of business, politics and culture.
Some things to do around Warsaw:
* Take a stroll around the Old Town and the Royal Castle
* Venture to the top of the Palace of Culture and Science – there are amazing views of the city from the top!
* Visit some of the numerous museums and art galleries
* Take a trip to Lazienki Park and discover the Palace on Water
* Wander through the old Jewish Ghetto
Warsaw Frederic Chopin International Airport
Warsaw Airport is Poland busiest Airport, located just 10 kilometers from Warsaw city centre. Chopin handles approximately 300 scheduled flights daily and an ever rising number of charters. It is very conveniently connected with the city center by buses, taxis and local train.