Effective Date: May 15, 2018
- Information We Collect on Our Own Behalf.
(a) Our Services: We may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, phone number, email address, or similar, when you submit an enquiry for our services. If you choose to contract a service from us, we or our third-party payment processors will collect your payment information. When you use a venuesworld.com Service or if you visit our websites, we may receive certain information about you as described below. We do not send any promotional emails; however, we may send you service related emails or call you in the future related to your enquiry. If you no longer wish to receive these calls or emails, you may opt out of them at any time by informing us to do so.
(b) Tracking Technologies: Technologies such as: tags and scripts are used by venuesworld.com. These technologies may be used in analysing trends, administering the Sites, tracking your movements around the Sites and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
You can opt-out to the creation of a user profile, Hotjar’s storing of data about your usage of our site and Hotjar’s use of tracking software on other websites by following this opt-out link.
We also use Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google AdWords (Conversion Tracking), LinkedIn (Conversion Tracking), Share-a-Sale (Conversion Tracking), Facebook (User information). Some or all of these tools may be used to track information about your behaviour on our website depending on your region. For more information or to opt-out, please visit the respective website(s) of these vendors or contact us at [email protected]
- How We Use Your Information.
(a) We use the information that we collect to operate and maintain our Sites and venuesworld.com Services and to respond to your enquiries. The legal basis is Section 2(1)(a) of the Data Protection Acts 1988 & 2003 (“The Acts”) and Statutory Instrument Number 336 of 2011 European Communities (Electronic Communications Networks and Services) (Privacy and Electronic Communications) Regulations 2011 (“SI 336/2011”)
(b) After May 25th 2018 if you have given your consent, we use the information that we collect to send you marketing communications in our newsletter, along with periodical offers and information regarding various venues and destinations. The legal basis is Section 2(1)(a) of the Data Protection Acts 1988 & 2003 (“The Acts”) and Statutory Instrument Number 336 of 2011 European Communities (Electronic Communications Networks and Services) (Privacy and Electronic Communications) Regulations 2011 (“SI 336/2011”). If you made an enquiry to venuesworld.com prior to May 25th 2018 you will have received marketing communications from us relating to your original enquiry. In each of these communications you have the opportunity to unsubscribe and opt-out from further communications. If you no longer wish for us to contact you, you can opt-out at any time.
- How We Share Your Information
(a) Personal Identifiable Information: venuesworld.com will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. We may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of venuesworld.com (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers).
(b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for certain venuesworld.com Services and those of our partners. Non-personally identifiable information may be stored indefinitely.
(c) Instances Where We Are Required To Share Your Information: venuesworld.com will disclose your information where required to do so by law, if subject to subpoena or other legal proceeding or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Terms of Service or to protect the security or integrity of our Service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of venuesworld.com, our users or others.
(d) Testimonials: We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our Site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at [email protected]
- Storage and Processing.Your information collected through the venuesworld.com Service may be stored and processed in the United States, Europe, or any other country in which venuesworld.com or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. venuesworld.com may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information, to affiliated entities or partners, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world.
- How We Protect Your Information. venuesworld.com will give every due diligence to protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to venuesworld.com or guarantee that your information on the venuesworld.com Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards.
- Compromise of Personal Information. In the event that personal information is compromised as a breach of security, venuesworld.com will promptly notify our customers in compliance with applicable law.
- Your Choices About Your Information. For current venuesworld.com customers, you can review, correct, update or delete inaccuracies to the information about you that venuesworld.com keeps on file by emailing [email protected]om
- Enforcement and Dispute Resolution. In compliance with the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Principles, venuesworld.com commits to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information. EU and Swiss Data Subjects with questions or concerns about the use of their Personal Data should contact us at: [email protected].
- Our Retention of Your Information.
(a) If you contract a service with venuesworld.com, we will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
(b) If you are a visitor to the venuesworld.com Sites we will retain your information for as long as necessary but no longer than one (1) year after your last visit to our Sites.
Suite 5, 93 Upper Georges St.