Why conference in Malta?
- Central location in the middle of Mediterranean Sea, accessible from most major European cities.
- Small Island so transfer times are kept to a minimum.
- Good value for money especially on food and accommodation.
- 5* accommodation for 4* prices when compared to other European destinations.
- 2000 beds in 5 Star Hotels within walking distance from each other and excellent conference facilities within the same proximity.
- High quality of service standards
- Rich cultural heritage with temples dating back to 6000BC
- Combine 3 islands in one trip.
To receive a free venue proposal for your next conference or corporate meeting just email [email protected]
Malta has invested heavily in infrastructure to attract more business tourism and continue its long-standing and quality tradition of welcoming and hosting foreigners. It is hard to beat 6000 years of experience in the meeting business. Below is a selection of available Conference Venues
Malta Fairs and Conventions Centre 8,000 pax in theatre style
Hilton Malta Conference Centre 1,428 pax in theatre style
Mediterranean Conference Centre 1,400 pax in auditorium style
Eden Arena 1,200 pax in theatre style
Full tailored proposals available from [email protected]
Getting to Malta
Being at the heart of the Mediterranean, Malta has flights in from most main European cities many of which are only a couple of hours long. All flights arrive at the international airport making it easy to co-ordinate different arrivals within a short time span. The Malta International Airport is close to the major 5 and 4 star hotels, all of which are around a 20-minute drive away.
Ease of Arrival
Below is a list of airlines that fly to and from the Malta International airport:
|African INT.||First Choice Airways||Olympic Airways SA|
|Air France||German Wings||Ryanair|
|Air Malta||Hello Ltd||SN Brussels A.L.|
|Atlant-Soyuz Airlines||Jet X||Thomas Cook Airlines|
|British Jet||KLM Royal Dutch Airlines||Tuninter|
|Central Wings||Libyan Arab||Wind Jet|
|CSA Czech Airlines||Lufthansa|
|Excel Airways||Miniliner SRL|
|Emirates||My Travel Airways|